Spanish wine and Tapas evening Tunbridge Wells
Book now to secure your place on the exciting, informative and fun evening of Spanish wines and tapas.
We'll be tasting a range of wines including two sherries from Andalucia together with five other wines from some of Spain's best known and up and coming wine regions. Each wine will be accompagnied by a different tapas chosen to compliment it. These will range from simple olives and nuts to Spanish manchego cheeses and jamon to ice cream drizzled with honey.
If you're looking for a enjoyable Spanish evening out with friends then this tasting will fit the bill perfectly.
Typical Wines and tapas:
- Dry Fino or Manzanilla sherry with nuts and olives
- Albarino from Rias Baixas with prawns
- White Rioja with hot smoked salmon, salad and hollandaise
- Red from Jumilla, Bierzo or Catalonia with sausages and red peppers
- Ribera del Duero with Jamon Iberico
- Rioja with Jamon, Manchego
- Sweet PX sherry with ice cream
Who is this evening for?
- Interested in Spanish wines and want to learn more about them
- Time to re-evaluate sherry - the trendy drink of the moment
- Anyone who enjoys Spanish cheeses, jamon and other tapas food
The Spanish wines & Tapas Tasting also makes a great gift idea for any occasion.
Places remaining: 4
Course Date/Time: Thu 25th Oct 2018 at 7-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LY