Introduction to wine and wine tasting
This evening tasting is perfect for those to new to wine or who want to understand the basics of wine tasting.
We will taste at least six delicious wines from around the wine making world and provide many helpful tips to help enhance your enjoyment of wine.
By the end of the evening you will have learned:
- How to taste wine like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on wine
- What influence oak and other wine-making techniques have on the wine in your glass
- Some principles of food and wine matching
- How to choose wine with more confidence: we discuss how to interpret wine labels
All tastings include: minimum of 6 wines sourced locally so you can find them easily if you like them, full tasting notes, use of professional tastings glasses and nibbles.
"Just attended my first wine tasting at Kent Wine School - it was great - delicious wines, loads of hints & tips on what to buy - not at all intimidating for the first-timer."
Chris, Trip Advisor
This evening makes a great present and can be bought as Gift Voucher for just £25.
Places remaining: 7
Course Date/Time: Thu 5th Dec 2019 at 7pm - 9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Hotel du Vin, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LY