Wine Tasting Kent - Welcome to Kent Wine School
We are an independent wine education company offering fun-filled Wine Tastings and Wine Courses in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. No previous experience required!
- taste and learn in a relaxed setting
- improve your confidence buying wine
- make new discoveries
Recent 5-star Tripadvisor Review: "A fantastic course that was so much more than an introduction. In 8 weeks, I have learned so much about the world of wine. I looked forward to each session and can't wait for November when I embark on the A-Z of Wine course. Highly recommend Kent Wine School - a warm welcome, comfortable surroundings, good food and GREAT wine!".
Read our latest Trip Advisor reviews for wine tastings in Tunbridge Wells
Wine Tasting Gift Vouchers make ideal presents! Buy an open gift voucher and your recipient can choose the date. Or use the menu on the left to book a specific event then email us to ask for a gift voucher to be sent for it.
Our luxurious Saturday Intros to Wine (incl. lunch & champagne) run monthly and need to be booked in advance - enjoy a day hosted in the beautiful Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells.
Our popular flagship evening course the 8 week World of Wine Course gives you the chance to taste 50+ wines from 12 countries. You'll have loads of fun while learning lots of stuff about wine. Plus it's flexible (if you need to skip an evening you can pick it up later)!
We also run a regular programme of specialist one off Evening Wine Tastings. These can be based on a particular country, grape, region or theme. Other popular evening tastings include Fine Wine tastings, Gin Tastings and Food and wine pairing tastings.
We also offer Wine & Spirit Education Trust wine qualifications. WSET Level 2 in Wines course (beginners can start at Level 2). Or gain a wine qualification in a single day with our WSET Level 1 in Wines course. We also run the advanced WSET Level 3 in Wines course.
You can get a feel for what it is like to take a WSET course by watching this video
For wine tastings and courses in Brighton please visit Sussex Wine School.
Venues and Times
We use Hotel du Vin in the heart of Tunbridge Wells for our wine tastings and courses (or we can travel for private groups). See below for a map link. There is free car parking in front of the hotel and an overflow car park to the side. If these are both full the nearest car park is Crescent Road multistorey.
Our Evening tastings run from 7pm-9pm in one of their spacious function rooms (look for the Kent Wine School signs in reception).
Our Saturday Courses with champagne and lunch run from 11am to 4pm.
TUNBRIDGE WELLS - Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells at Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LY is in central Tunbridge Wells and within easy reach of public transport, the train station and local car parks.
Hotel du Vin Tunbridge Wells is set in one of the town's architectural landmarks, a Grade II-listed sandstone mansion built as a private residence in 1762. We have retained its authentic detail carefully, adding our unique touch to the 34 bedrooms with antiques and memorabilia. Guests can enjoy a game of boules, dining on the garden terrace with its wonderful views across Calverley Park, or a wander through the hotel's very own vineyard.
For table bookings in the award winning bistro after your tasting or for informaiton on room rates (popular with Saturday courses) please call 0844 7489 9266 or book online.
For a Google map please click here
Don't know which tasting or course to select?
Please call Jonny Gibson on 01892 322066 and he will be delighted to guide you through all our courses and help you make the right selection.
Or send us a note via the Contact Us page, with your query. We will be happy to help.
Our wine courses and wine tasting in Kent are suitable for everyone. They make a unique wine gift and wine present. We run many wine courses from one evening wine tastings to 8 week wine courses.
WINE TASTING FOR EVERYONE IN KENT
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All our Gift Vouchers have FREE DELIVERY and are VALID for 2 YEARS. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Sussex & Wine Courses Brighton/Sussex
- Wine Tasting Kent/Tunbridge Wells & Wine Courses Kent/Tunbridge Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford
- Wine Tasting Belfast/N Ireland & Wine Courses Belfast/N Ireland